The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
- Deeply cleans all pores
- Suitable for night care routine
- Boosts skin tone
- Battles against fine lines
- Delivers across Pakistan
- Delivers In 1 to 3 Days
Details Of The Ordinary Peeling Solution
Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) exfoliate the surface layer of skin for a lighter, smoother uniform tone, whereas beta hydroxy acids (BHAs) exfoliate the skin deeper to remove the porous obstruction. The above specialized acids, when used in a single solvent, provide exceptional skincare to effectively combat blemishes and fine lines with improve radiance.
- This peeling formula has been far from ordinary, combining AHAs and BHAs to provide intense exfoliation and aid to treat dark spots for healthier-looking skin glow.
- The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution is unique since it contains a variety of exfoliates. It contains high concentrations of AHAs (glycolic, lactic, tartaric, and citric acids) and beta hydroxy acids (salicylic acid).
- Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) exfoliate the surface layer of skin for a lighter, more even tone, whereas beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs) cleanse the skin deeper to alleviate the porous obstruction.
- when used together, they dramatically improve the skin tone and reduce the presence of blemishes.
- Tasmanian pepper berry, a mixed polymer source of hyaluronic acid for warmth, vitamin B5 to aid recovery, and black carrot as an antioxidant. They are all used in The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution.
- Freckles, Fine Lines and Scars, and Discoloration, and Rough Tone are all skin-care considerations.
- The Ordinary peeling solution mask will bring down the dead skin cells and debris which triggers clogged pores, bringing you three steps closer to glowing, celebrity-like skin.
Note: This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. We recommend use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.