Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Circles and Puffiness, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Rich Cream
- Encapsulated Retinol: Helps to improve the look of uneven skin tone, and addresses the damage caused by daily exposure to pollutants and other free radicals; encapsulation of the retinol allows it to sit on the surface of the skin longer and release smaller amounts at a time, making it more gentle than traditional retinol treatments.
- Avocado: A nutrient-dense fruit rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E and vitamin C, which are known to fight wrinkles and environmental aggressors; contains both avocado oil and avocado extract for the ultimate soothing and nourishing.
- Coffeeberry: Packed with antioxidants, coffeeberry (the seed of the coffee plant) helps to revitalize, neutralize free radicals, and soothe.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Potent, encapsulated ingredients like retinol, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide time release throughout all hours of the night, while avocado hydrates and nourishes, and coffeeberry helps to brighten and depuff the delicate under-eye area. The result is brighter, smoother, more awake-looking eyes by morning. This product has been ophthalmologist tested and dermatologist tested.
Clinical Results: In a clinical study of 33 subjects, after 4 weeks:
- 97% of subjects saw a significant improvement in fine lines & wrinkles.
In a consumer study of 33 subjects, after 6 weeks:
- 100% agreed their eye area appears smoother.
- 100% agreed the retinol in this treatment was very gentle on their eye area.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.