Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness and Dullness
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 and antioxidants visibly reduce the look of hyperpigmentation, correct the look of dullness, and minimize the appearance of pores.
- Watermelon: Hydrates, delivers essential vitamins and amino acids, and visibly brightens skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that anchors moisture within the skin, keeping it hydrated and bouncy by retaining 1000 times its weight in water.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Unleash a dewy glow with this versatile skincare and makeup hybrid. This lightweight gel delivers a glow quickly and over time for a reflective complexion with or without makeup. Use it as a hydrating, visibly brightening, and highlighting serum for all skin types before moisturizer or as the last step of your routine for a glossy finish. This product is ophthalmologist tested.
Clinical Results: In a consumer study of 32 subjects, after 2 weeks:
- 100% agreed this product was gentle and non-irritating
- 100% agreed this product does not disturb makeup
- 100% agreed they would incorporate this product into their skincare routine
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.